Y’all set a fire underneath me and last night when we talked

ziburinis u

Canada Goose Outlet ziburinis 1 point submitted 4 hours ago Canada Goose Outlet

cheap Canada Goose Even if your dog was biting back it was an attack. I had my dog be attacked by two dogs at once and it still pisses me off. the woman was very fat and disabled, she could barely move around and she takes her dogs to a dog park. The dogs are http://www.mycanadagoosejacket.org canada goose jacket outlet toronto not under voice control and attack my dog as he canada goose outlet london uk drinking from a bowl of water. He hated boxers after that and he had a total change of personality which was tough especially as he was my service dog. He been dead for 9 years and I still feel fury at the situation. cheap Canada Goose

buy canada goose jacket It can cost anywhere from 20k or more for one trained elsewhere to the fee at the shelter plus any training costs if you train one yourself. The demand is much higher than organizations can keep up with, especially ones that give you the animal for free. My last one was canada goose outlet in usa just the normal cost from the breeder and normal training, I was proficient enough at training to train him myself. It really hard to train some service dogs yourself, particularly ones for the blind because it much more specialized and there a lot riding on the back of those dogs. It far less life and death to have a hearing dog fail to tell you someone is at the door than for a dog for the blind to decide to cross traffic at the wrong time. buy canada goose jacket

Canada Goose Jackets My previous dog recently died and I waiting to see if her breeder has had a successful breeding. The dog I had last was a replacement for my first dog, but she got cancer young and we kept on expecting her to die so we didn want to stress her out by having her work every day. Even though the dogs enjoy working they have stressful times during the day when people shove them or step on them or yell at them and I wasn going to increase her stress. Jokes on us, she lived 6 years, almost 7 after diagnosis. The breeder wants to give us a pup as a thanks for investing so much care and love and money into her but I have a feeling the breeding didn take so I now starting to look for another dog. Her dog was supposed to come into heat at the end of last month, it could be just a bit late canada goose outlet miami but my gut is saying no. Canada Goose Jackets

canada goose coats Many of the service dog places won let you have a pet dog unless canada goose outlet reviews it a retired service dog and even then they might not. If your existing dog interferes with the service dog while it does it job that not so great (like trying to play with the dog while they run to alert you simply because the dog is running). The one place that trains for what I need and allows another dog if it doesn interfere requires you to fundraise 8k before you get your dog. Just the idea of doing that exhausts me and I really don want to end up doing that for a couple years, then going on a waiting list to get a dog (some of the free places have waiting lists of 6 years for service dogs that aren for the blind). I just don want to waste that much more of my life. canada goose coats

canada goose coats Feel free to PM me if you want to talk more about it. canada goose coats

buy canada goose jacket mommatobe34 [score hidden] submitted 8 hours ago buy canada goose jacket

Canada Goose Parka He will read this. I’ve been asking him to read everything and he is. I’ve been screen shorting comments to show him as well in case he’s not paid enough attention. He knows that he’s earning my trust back and she needs to earn HIS back. As for me, I’m 1000000% DONE with her. Someone said I should call her doctor and tell them the truth about what I seen and I have texts and a picture of the actual set up if they need evidence. Y’all set a fire underneath me and last night when we talked, I felt bolder than I ever have. I only cried once when telling him how much she’s hurt me and how much he’s ignored or glossed over or made excuses and I think he’s seeing what I’ve put up with canada goose outlet store uk with her texting him canada goose outlet new york crazy shit like this. Canada Goose Parka

buy canada goose jacket cheap ziburinis [score hidden] submitted 4 hours ago buy canada goose jacket cheap

canada goose His mother obviously felt safe with you gone to do her drugs right out in the open. Not even in the bathroom or her bedroom but on an end table in a common room (I assuming because of the end table). Even if she did it in her room, she didn even think to cover it up when he came in. What the hell does your DH expect when your baby is crawling around and exploring and finds some of grandma crushed pills and licks it up, or heck canada goose jacket outlet uk finds a solid pill and eats it because it looks like a white M or a mint? Will it take a dead baby for him to get his priorities straight? He really needs counseling to calibrate his normal meter and cut off all contact with his mother. His mother is acting like he her boyfriend, not her son, and that she trying to get him back from someone he cheated with. I don know if he even considered that. She acting like a scorned girlfriend, which means she got screwed up canada goose outlet in canada emotional attachments to him. canada goose

Canada Goose Outlet Kb5025 37 points submitted 1 day ago Canada Goose Outlet

canada goose coats I will send an email. We usually just text however I know that is not as permanent. She has never had unsupervised visits (and now has guaranteed herself that she never will) she comes to my house about once every 4 6 weeks to see the kids. The hospitals have it on canada goose outlet store calgary file that only my canada goose outlet las vegas mother and I are allowed to make medical decisions about the kids. No school yet. canada goose coats

Canada Goose Outlet Given all that, do you think a call to CPS should still be placed? I feel clueless right now. Canada Goose Outlet

canada goose deals PBR303 18 canada goose outlet england points submitted 1 day ago canada goose deals

buy canada goose jacket cheap I live between a school for the blind and a public transportation hub. I drive by and walk by them everyday. You’d be surprised at how many want absolutely nothing canada goose shop uk to do with help of any kind. buy canada goose jacket cheap

cheap Canada Goose We had a very heavy rainstorm, and the part of our parking lot that meets the sidewalk always floods due to lack of drainage. I saw a guy that canada goose outlet authentic I’ve seen many times before, struggling. I walked over and offered my help (“hey,there’s a HUGE puddle to your left that’s about 6 inches deep, can I help you get through here?) Guy told me off, then proceeded to step in the ankle deep water as I walked away. cheap Canada Goose

canada goose black friday sale ziburinis 1 point submitted 1 day ago canada goose black friday sale

canada goose black friday sale I am always polite when someone offers official canada goose outlet me help (not blind, other issues). However, what people don realize is that as frustrated as they are watching me struggle with something, I am not necessarily experiencing the same frustration. I normalized levels of struggle canada goose outlet seattle to the extent that I don even realize they are struggle. I also normalized the results when they don go the way I want or that the abled think I should have. So him stepping in the canada goose outlet winnipeg address water may not be as big of an issue as you might feel it is. canada goose black friday sale

canada goose clearance ziburinis 12 points submitted canada goose outlet price 1 day ago canada goose clearance

canada goose coats on sale Weimaraners are generally a type of dilute brown. Occasionally you get a “slate” or “blue” weim that is a dilute black. A blue lab and a silver lab would not be the same thing. A blue would be dilute black and silver is brown. This photo shows the typical weim on the left and a dilute black on the right. The one on the left looks canada goose outlet official very brown compared to the one on the right but that brown is the typical Weim colorThe dilution gene passed canada goose outlet toronto on by weims can hit any color, I believe, just clarifying that there a difference in color between blue and silver labs. If you put a silver lab next to a dilute black lab, the silver will look brown. canada goose coats on sale

canada goose clearance ziburinis 1 point submitted 1 day ago canada goose clearance

Canada Goose sale There a condition that dogs can have that is called dog autism, but it obviously nothing related to vaccines. It a behavioral canada goose outlet michigan condition and it tough to deal with canada goose outlet kokemuksia and the number of dogs that have it is relatively low. It because canada goose outlet this condition was colloquially called “dog autism” that the vaccination bullshit started. They tend to now call it canine dysfunctional behavior. Canada Goose sale

buy canada goose jacket Tree_Eyed_Crow 1,329 points submitted 2 days ago buy canada goose jacket

Canada Goose sale When I was a kid I canada goose jacket outlet sale had canada goose outlet factory an allergy test done to canada goose outlet uk sale see what I was allergic to. They test for dozens of different everyday things that people can be allergic to, but the one that surprised me was cockroaches. The nurse explained that there is generally a small amount of cockroaches that get into food processing, especially flour and as a result anything made with flour. If you seriously allergic to cockroaches, then there are many things you can eat, because it probably contains ground up cockroaches Canada Goose sale.